"I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever." Psalm 86:12

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Greetings from Africa!

Fofo!

This is just a quick update to let you all know that I will try to update my blog this week with specific details of how things have been going so far!!

For now, I just want to ask for prayer for this next week. Stacey (another volunteer here) and I are starting our intense language study tomorrow with our instructor Ibro! We'll be working with him Monday through Friday 8:00 am - noon. Please pray that we will be able to pick up the language quickly and that we will be able to retain as much as possible!!

Thank you so so much for all your prayers so far! I promise I will give you a much better update this week.

Ay gaba nin! (I love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment